We welcome your feedback

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Jamie Reed (Friday, July 07 17 12:07 pm BST)

I have been Using John and Adam as my personal accountant for many years, I've always found them to be very helpful and quick to answer any question I may have. Their fees are most reasonable and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing an accountant.

• Tanya Coghill (Friday, May 19 17 10:20 am BST)

I contacted Adam a few months ago as I was running a successful independent recruitment business however my tax etc was in a mess (I am no accountant!). Adam has been fantastic, sorted the last 2 years out in a very small timeframe, always polite, helpful and available. I would highly recommend JB Wood Accountancy.

• Santer Joinery Ltd (Tuesday, April 23 13 07:38 am BST)

We use John and his team because I know that he'll always be there to help at any time. We can get on with the day to day running knowing the fact that all accountancy/tax issues are in safe hands.
    The go out of your way personal service we receive is why we continue to use them after already more than 10 years.

• Rebecca Goodchild (Friday, March 22 13 04:47 pm GMT)

Ive been using JB Woods as my account every since i needed an accountant! Years! Very professional and helpful - always goes the extra mile and i would and do recommend John and his team to anyone
    needing an accountant. 100% recommend this team.

• J.J. Roberts Plastering & Building Svcs Ltd (Friday, March 22 13 01:55 pm GMT)

John and his team have been working with my accounts for many years and have found them to be very professional, helpful and efficient, and query you many have big or small is never a problem with
    them, anyone needing a professional service please given them a call would thoroughly recommend

• Greenacre Recycling Ltd (Wednesday, March 20 13 01:39 pm GMT)

We have worked with John and Dean for many years now and have always found them very helpful and efficient. They have offered us a great deal of advise and guidance over the years and I would highly
    recommend them.

• Steve Pratt (Tuesday, March 19 13 09:11 pm GMT)

Perhaps your main telephone number could be just below the title on the home page. It would be easier to find with smart phones and google. You might think about a slightly larger font size for the
    main bodies of text. A darker shade of black for th font will aid reading ease. Otherwise a good honest representation of your business which in my opinion will bring in more business from computer
    savy potential clients

• Maria Holehouse (Tuesday, March 19 13 04:35 pm GMT)

I have known John & his team in a professional capacity for many years and always found them to be very professional in their work and a pleasure to deal with.

• Convenience Corner (Tuesday, March 19 13 03:08 pm GMT)

Friendly and helpful quick service. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

• Carson Plumbing (Monday, February 25 13 10:13 am GMT)

Nice and friendly service. Excellent advice and helped reduce any stress by taking time to explain any queries I had!

• John Binder (Wednesday, February 20 13 09:14 am GMT)

I have been using John for my company accounts for many years and have always had an effecient & professional service. I would recommend his services to others.

• Allan Parkes (Tuesday, February 19 13 01:00 pm GMT)

Thank you so much for your service, I will share your company to my friends and family